Peachy Orange Makeup look

 









Hello Loves!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY. 

I did this look two days ago and one of you asked if I'm going to upload it on my blog with the products listed and well here it is I love doing these kind of makeup for you guys its something I've never tried and I love it. Bright colours are not me I prefer smoky eyes but this came out great ♥

Peachy colours can be wore on bright summer days because I honestly think this look has a more summer day effect to it than a night out to drink with that significant other if you wish to tone it down add black at the other eyes.



Makeup Details


The Product used on the Eyes: - Morphe 350 Palette
                                                   - Carli bybel Eyeshadow Palette
                                                   - Max Factor Master Piece Max "Velvet Black"
                                                   - Maybeline Big shot mascara                                                   - LA Girls Eye liner pencil "White"

Product use for the Brows: - LA Girls Eye Brow Pencil "Brown"
                                            - Beauty Treat Concealer Palette

Products used on my face :  - Maybelline Fit Me "Matte + Poreless"  (330 Toffe Caramel) Foundation
                                             - Beauty Treats Concealer Palette
                                             - Mac Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage
                                             - Carli bybel Palette Highlighters
                                             - Sancan Banana Powder

Product used on lips: - Milani "66 Matte Passion"

 Brushes used: Sancan Professional Oval Makeup Brush Set







Have a Nice day! 
 Follow me on all social medias!
@sh_nique